Hey all! Welcome to my April goals!
To start, I’m going to do a quick review of my March goals and see how I got on:
- Self-love March went well. I’m not going to go into it too much because I intend to do a separate post for this. But it did go well!
- Post on my blog twice a week has been a success. It’s been going really well and I feel very happy with posting at this rate.
- Work out more – I started Yoga about 4 weeks ago and I’m absolutely loving it! I haven’t enjoyed exercise so much in all my life, and I’m wondering why I hadn’t tried it earlier.
- Follower goals – I managed to smash all of these!
- Blog: 150 followers – 194 followers
- Twitter: 1000 followers – 1650 followers
- Instagram: 600 followers – 955 followers
Feeling really happy about last month’s goals and achievements! So let’s take a look at April’s goals:
- Spend more time on my blog. I was lucky last month to be able to compose and schedule all my posts for the month, but this means I’ve ended up sitting on things a bit and not getting on with upcoming posts; therefore I am now having to plan, write and post April’s posts as I am going along. So I am planning to get ahead of myself and try to always be 2 weeks ahead on my posts to allow for busy spells, illness, holidays, etc.
- Yoga. Continue going to my Yoga class and try to do it at home as well… doing 3 sessions a week where possible.
3. Follower Goals
- Blog: 250 Followers
- Twitter: 2500 Followers
- Instagram: 1500 Followers
- Facebook: 100 Followers (Currently on 39 Followers)
I’d love to hear about your April goals 🙂