So last week, I was surprised when I received a Twitter mention from Nikki at Nikkipedia87 when she nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much lovely!.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
I’ve heard of a few blogger awards but this one was new to me. It was created by Okoto Enigma to give recognition to blogs that haven’t been discovered yet. You can visit Okoto’s blog to learn more.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me
- My natural hair colour is brown; I dyed it ginger last year and haven’t looked back since.
- I’m the shortest in my family at 5ft9.
- If I could live anywhere in the word, it would be New York City.
I’ll be honest with you all… I always have so much trouble trying to pick out blogs to nominate but here’s my list of 10.
Katie at k8t4unicorns
Adam at themindofclowez
Fran at franciscarockey
Lauren at diaryofaspanglishgirl
Colleen, Amber and Chloe at threethoughtsfromus
Gemma at gemmaannecase
Kayleigh at thekeytokayleigh
Amber at amberrosewrites
Amber at ambambe
Steff at steffsjourney392811259
Five Questions for my Nominees
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Apart from blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
- What do you look for in other people’s blogs?
- Fun Question: What is your favourite movie and why?
My Best Post(s):
What about your blog makes you proud to be a blogger?
How my blog looks, I love my gorgeous theme from Pipdig. Also the blogging community. Everyone is so supportive and just wants everyone to do well, it’s amazing. I can’t thank the blogging community enough.
Apart from blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy going to the movies, I have an unlimited card for Cineworld and my dad and I go at least once a week. 🙂 I also enjoy music, I love going to concerts where I can. I’m seeing Nickelback in May but that’s the only concert so far. I enjoy reading, currently reading Lee Child Personal and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
Buying my own home and making it my own.
What do you look for in other people’s blogs?
Good pictures. I’ve always been a pictures person; if a book has pictures in it I’m guaranteed to read it, same goes for blogs. Also personality and creativity. It’s got to have its own style and stand out from the rest. 🙂
Fun Question: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a dog. They get to sleep all day and they get their hair stroked all day too. I love having my hair messed with haha.
Nominees, now it’s your turn to pay it forward! Keep in mind that there is no time-limit for you to create your post.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Answer the questions you were asked.
7. Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank you again Nikki for the nomination! Anyone who participates, don’t forget to tag me in your posts so I can see your replies.