IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!
So I’m 28 today and I thought ‘what better birthday present could I give to myself than do a 30 Things Before 30 Bucket List?’. So here is my bucket list for the next 2 years.
I’m very excited to go on this journey and to share it with you all, and I’d love to see and hear about anything similar you may have decided to do. Some I have divulged into why they have made it to my list and why I want to do them; others are pretty self-explanatory.
Enjoy 🙂 xoxo
My 30 Things To Do Before 30 Bucket List
1. Start a collection – I am obsessed with Marvel and DC. Movies, books, comics, Funko Pops, anything. Obsessed! So that’ll probably be my collection.
2. Pay off my credit card debt
3. Set a reading goal – I love to read, and I don’t do enough of it to be honest. I have such a huge collection of books and it’s the first thing I look for if I go to the charity shop. So I am going to set a reading list for the next year and smash it. (I promise to post said reading list on here once I’ve written it).
4. Get another piercing / tattoo – I actually think I’ll end up doing both of these things. I have my ears pierced already and I have 2 tattoos. But I’ve wanted the top of my ear pierced for a while now and also considered getting a daith piercing as I believe it can help relieve the pain of migraines; so I will probably end up with one of those. I’ve also wanted another tattoo for a while, so that’ll probably be done as well.
5. Take care of my body – Losing weight has been a journey I have been on for some time now. This time last year (December 2016) I achieved my 2 stone award at Slimming World. But with the struggles I’ve had this year with my migraines and my career, I’ve put 1 of those stones back on. So I’m hoping to get back control of this and sort myself out over the next year or two and get to my goal weight.
6. Visit Amsterdam
7. Learn Spanish
8. Write in a journal – something I always start the year off doing, and never finish!
9. Write 30 hand-written notes / letters
10. Write a will
11. Do a 30 day challenge
12. Do a 5k event
13. Volunteer for a good cause
14. Get my fortune read
15. Buy some stocks
16. Get in a mud fight
17. Visit 30 countries – 22 down, 8 to go.
18. Go on a motor bike – as a rider or passenger.
19. Go rock climbing
20. Host a big dinner party and cook everything myself
21. Start up a business
22. Throw myself a birthday party – This will probably be my 30th.
23. Learn to meditate
24. Have savings – I am shocking at saving! Doesn’t help that I own my own house and live on my own, but yeah, I’m terrible at saving; so this is something I would like to get better at and have a nice pot of money by 30 if possible.
25. Go to an ice bar
26. Binge watch a TV show
27. See a psychic
28. Watch IMDB’s top 250 films
29. Do 1 thing that’s scary – I am scared of needles, so mine will be to give blood
30. Make a list of 40 things to do before I turn 40